15 August 2009



Walking past the girls, posing on a rock for a photo in front of the artificial river.

One says through her fake smile..."Oh my god, I'm going to fall in"...!

I actually said out loud, "THAT would be funny."

I didn't mean to be cruel. I don't even think they heard me.
I'm just sick of everything
being so predictable.

An untimely fall into a water feature would really brighten my day.
That's not nice.
Still...

A couple weeks ago someone did something that surprised me.
I mean, I completely did NOT see that coming.
I like the way it sort of left me feeling dizzy with thoughts of "what just happened?!!"
How mind went tripping and falling all over itself trying to categorize or make sense of
this unforeseen action.

Usually the days go by the same same same.
It's like how in old Flintstones reruns if they are in a car or walking, the scenery going by loops over and over.
I guess the animators were being lazy-either that or they were existentialists saying life is a redundant exercise, so get used to it.


I'm ready for different and new. For new ways of thinking and looking at things.
If my current situation is going to stay the same for a while, as it has been, then I'm going
to write stories in which I can experience new things and ideas.

The urge to write is becoming stronger and stronger. I think it's leading me somewhere.
...I like it, for a change.



0 comments: