16 August 2009

Channeling creativity is a bitch.
I have so much within me-I do. Getting it out is like, hard, y'all.

Today I've had about twelve creative ideas and then they either slip away from me,
or they're not fully fleshed out and then I get distracted.
I think I need to be more conscious about writing them down, good or bad when they come up.
At least that way I can flesh them out and see them through the planning stages.
Maybe I'll go take some pictures and then see what happens with them.
Today I've thought about drawing, painting, using photoshop, writing, jewelry making and printing out photos for collage. I've done pretty much none of those.

OK, executive decision...I'm gonna go take some photos with the Nikon. I'll put them up if they come out good.

Let's all go do something creative.
What do you say?!

0 comments: