22 August 2009

This week has been THE most non productive week ever.
I just wasn't feeling well in any way. I need to shake myself out of this.

Most interesting part of the week: bought a Wii and a Wii fit.
Most interesting part of the week Part II: I'm returning it tomorrow. (I was also thinking maybe I'd just keep it an extra week and rent a few games, then return it, make it worth having done it in the first place. Yay for Costco)

I'm just not that into it and it cost $350 bucks all together. It's just not worth it to me. My cousin was saying, it takes a lot of time and effort to get good at some of these games...and I was like...ugh, I don't want to do that. The computer is enough of a time suck, not to mention the iphone and the movies and tv shows on my dvr and movies and tv shows backed up on my external hard drive. Oh, and the books I'm reading and art projects, etc. I just can't be bothered by this wii contraption.

I was invited to a little party for a girlfriend of mine that got married tonight-sorta last minute, but it's nice to be invited. I have been longing for some human interaction.

Oh yeah and last night I went over to my afore mentioned little cousin's house to play Wii resort. We also watched the season finale (my second time) of Nurse Jackie. Kind of a disappointing ending, but...we'll see what they do next season.

I will attempt to be more creative on here tomorrow. Check back. :)

0 comments: