04 August 2009

Rise above, phoenix...oh wait, ashes first, right.

As I go through my hard times in life, I keep thinking it will get better. I know a positive attitude is what's going to get me through it and on to greener pastures, but jesus h. christ it's hard to remain positive.

Why do I always have to be the bigger person? Why do I always have to reach out to others and be loving, even when they're being hateful? What is it in me that pushes me forward to continue to be upbeat, loving, forgiving and caring-when it seems that the world treats me much the opposite?

Hell...ya got me. But like Dory the absent-minded fish in 'Finding Nemo' sang, "...Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Crawling Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Swiftly Find Movies, PC Games, MP3s, Software and Download Them @ Accelerated Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat money[/URL], You are far from alone if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or little-understood avenues to generate an income online.