02 August 2009

Ok, let me just start by saying I am waiting for my Ambien to take effect. It often leads to groupings or words I may not ordinarily use. *blink* My mind is like...the floor of the stock exchange. There are bells ringing and people jumping up and down, future securities (which lets face it, seem bleak) I watch too much tv, and I spend too much time on my computer. When I'm away from this big ol' behemouth, i have my like girly iphone with interchangeable skins to match my mood swings. i need to be away from all this technocracy that has more than infiltrated my brain. i am becoming wiki-i know a little about a lot. it all makes me dizzy. in fact by bed is staring at me like-"you dumb ass, get your white ass in this bed. why does my room feel like it's rocking like a boat. ok. time to go play the capain of my bed. and stut off this infernal sturm and drunk. i think i may hurl.
peace out.

0 comments: