24 July 2009

I haven't written for a few days. I felt bad about it, but then I realized, every day is a new day.
So, yeah...guess this one is going to be more of a journal entry.

Yesterday and today I've been in a pretty crappy depressed mood. Yesterday I was just a bitch. I don't know...maybe it's the 115 degree heat or today the heat combined with the humidity just made me feel sick and tired. I'm guessing it's the weather that's getting to me. Also, it's just that I feel really lonely. I moved here a year ago and I have like...3 friends. It's hard to meet friends here in the middle of the desert because there are a lot of older people and not a lot of people my age. I feel crabby and not even like writing. I am feeling like guys are jerks. I need to learn to just be happy on my own-but seriously haven't hung out with a friend in like two weeks.

Blagh.

0 comments: