01 November 2009

Same guy, take two...

He gives himself away sparingly-enough that I want more, but not enough that he has to feel like he has lost anything. Just enough to make me dizzily want more and then he goes silent for long periods of time, as if to say, "That never happened. The closeness we shared is just a dream you had while napping. You don't really know me and you never will." He is a mystery, and clearly intends to remain as such. He often contradicts himself, and usually I say nothing upon hearing the contradictions. I just log them away for later to remind myself that he is not real.
A+B do not equal C, and therefore all logic and order do not apply.
He tries to scare me away by being mean, but I can see deeper than that and I see the games he plays.
God help me if I should fall in love with another man exactly like the last one. How can there be two, and how can I be attracted to such self centered aloof bastards?

0 comments: